The sub-menu contains for the most part my own tutorials, some the result of pure trial and error, some based on ‘reverse engineering’ the work of others, some on tutorials I may have read elsewhere and decided to ‘improve’. In most cases these are intended to be no more than ‘quick and dirty’ tutorials whose purpose is to kick-start your own experimentation, and which should therefore be complemented by more thorough tutorials referenced in the articles.
See sub-menu in sidebar …
There are also in-world tutorials available in the theatre above Khoisan’s Office in the south-east corner of solipCISM. Please follow the instruction below for accessing the videos.
1. On entering the theatre you will see a player on the far wall:
2. Clicking the name DAMANI in the bottom right corner, you will see the screen below. Select the Videos button, ringed in red, top right:
3. On the next screen, click the Channels button:
4. and then the Second Life Video Tutorials button:
5. On the final screen, click Play:
… alternatively …
1. Repeat steps  and  above, and this time on the third screen select YouTube:
2. and then Categories:
3. and then Second Life:
4. You will then be presented with a selection of video tutorials. Select any one to view:
Finally … there are also a set of bookmarked videos relating to educational uses of Second Life. Click the name DAMANI in the bottom right corner, and in the next screen click Bookmarks:
and then System on the following screen:
You will then see the screen of bookmarked videos–select and one to view:
For other third-party tutorials, see links in the blogroll, under the header ‘Tutorials’, near the bottom of the sidebar (immediately above “Site Admin Stuff”).